POSTED BY August 12, 2014 8:17 pm COMMENTS (3)ON
Hi I’m a 27 years old bachelor and following is my mutual fund portfolio:
1. ICICI PRUDENTIAL FOCUSED BLUECHIP EQUITY FUND – REGULAR PLAN – GROWTH (Rs.3000 SIP monthly)
2. RELIANCE EQUITY OPPORTUNITIES FUND – GROWTH PLAN GROWTH OPTION (Rs. 1000 SIP monthly)
3. HDFC Top 200 Fund – Growth (Rs. 1000 SIP montly)
4. HDFC TaxSaver – Growth (Rs. 1000 SIP montly)
5. DSP BlackRock Top 100 Equity Fund – Regular Plan –
Growth (Rs. 1000 SIP montly)
These investments have been running for last 3 years.
I feel that the portfolio has a higher exposure to large cap stocks; and no enough emphasis on small & mid cap. Is it possible to switch the DSP T100 to HDFC T200? If yes, is that a wise move? My investment plans are for 10-15 years.
Also from next month, I’m having a job change and in that case can invest and additional 5k per month. I’m planning to start a new mid& small cap fund SIP and one more ELSS with that. Is this a wise move? Kindly advise.
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved