POSTED BY March 18, 2013 10:26 am COMMENTS (6)ON
Hi, I have 5 bank accounts and need your inputs to optimize them.
1. Salary account – Private Bank
2. Saving+Trading account – Private Bank (Soled all mis-buy MF and ESOP stocks, Now only has an REC bond). Also have credit card from the same bank.
3. Saving account (Prev Salary Account) – Private Bank – with Auto Sweep (using to park emergency fund)
4. Nationalised Bank linked with PPF account
5. Saving Account – Nationalised Bank- (Linked with Aadhar) – In Native place, Openned a 3 months back.
All these accounts are with different banks and except 5 other accounts are 4-9 years old. My main dilema is that should it matter how long we hold the account when it comes to some financial transcation with the bank in future like loan etc. Please advise.