POSTED BY January 11, 2013 11:13 am COMMENTS (13)ON
Recently I have applied for a HDFC click2Protect term insurance and my aplication got postponed for six months because of having ‘elevated suger level in my blood’.
It was shoking for me as I am a healthy man (32 year) and don’t take alchohal and don’t smoke also. I never had any health related issue before (touch wood).
Now I am thinking to go for another insurance company (mostly AVIVA) for my term plan but I am having some questions in my mind:
If I go for another insurance company for my term plan and if they also postponsed my application for same reason, then it will be difficult to get next insurance because of two time application postponed.
What should I do???
– Should I discuss this first with AVIVA customer care and get their suggestion on this?
– Should I directly go for buying term plan without discussing
– Should I wait for six month and apply again in HDFC?
– Should I divide my cover into 2 different insurance company and go without medical test?
I am confused, please share your opinion on this?