POSTED BY October 2, 2010 6:11 pm COMMENTS (2)ON
I have been investing in the following Mutual Funds since January 2010 via Monthly SIP mode.
1. HDFC Top 200 fund – Growth Option – Rs. 3,000/- per month.
2. Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity – Growth Option – Rs. 3,000/- per month.
3. DSP Blackrock Top 100 Equity Fund – Growth Option – Rs. 3,000/- per month
4. Reliance Growth – Growth Option – Rs. 2,000/- per month
5. Birla Sunlife Midcap Fund Plan A – Growth Option – Rs. 1,000/- per month
I can invest Rs. 3,000/- more on a monthly basis. Please suggest how should I allocate the amount in all the above mentioned fund. I can take above average risk. Should I invest some part of this amount in a balanced fund such as HDFC Prudence, etc. or not?
My investment horizon is around 15 – 20 years.
Please suggest…Thanks to all of you in advance 😉