POSTED BY Ashish Kumar Saraf ON May 19, 2013 5:34 pm ONE COMMENT

I am physically occupiying a Land Property standing in the name of my Late Grandmother which was duly registered with the Sub-Registrar of the District in 1968 at the time of purchase by her, We have been paying Municipal taxes to the Municipal Board regularly till date. My Grandmother left a will for this property in my favour and the same was registered by me before the sub-registrar after her death in 2008 (both certified and original copy is with me). way back in 1993 my grandfather was summened by a local District Council Court and our Patta, Sale Deed along with NOC from District Council were Exibited by the court against a case which is alredy disposed by the Local court and was appealed in High Court and later in the Supreme Court which has directed the matter into the Mediation Centre of the High Court. I have never been served any summon by any court till date. I have filed a Misc Case in District Council Court for necessary release of my Documents but they are unable to trace the documments.. How do I get my Original Documents?? Please advice??

One reply on this article “LAND DESPUTE”

  1. Dear Ashish, please contact an advocate to know your course of action. This is legal & technical issue & not related to personal finance, hence I seriously doubt that you ‘ll get any satisfactory answer for your query.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.