Is money received for child support from ex-husband taxable?

POSTED BY nk ON July 13, 2014 3:52 pm NO COMMENTS


I receive an inward remittance of Rs 50,000/- $1000 from my ex husband as monthly child support, is this amount taxable?

Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.