POSTED BY October 8, 2012 7:57 pm COMMENTS (10)ON
I would like your astute inputs for me to plan my finances in a correct direction. I’ve gone through some of the tips and recommendations you’ve provided and it looks to me that I too would find a good advise.
Below is my current portfolio:
1) Salary 60k
2) PF: Accumulated amount around 6.2 lacs
3) Investment in UTI Adv Series-I 5k
4) Investment in NSC 11k gets matured in 2013
5) RD 9k for 1 year
6) Shares 24k just going good
7) LIC 59340.00 p.a. basically on Jeevan Anand
8) Montly Expenses 35k including Credit Cards etc
9) Zero Loans/Debts
10) Dependents: Mother – 69 yrs and Wife. Health cover: 15k pa standard one + 2 lacs for mother + company for myself and spouse.
Wife portfolio (currently not working)
1) Earning: 20k
2) Saving: 7k pm
3) PF around: 1 lac unclaimed, still at PF office.
4) LIC 5,000 quarterly (Money Back and Jeevan Anand)
5) Expense: 12k, misc spending on house 1k sometimes
Please advise, I know I’m on basic low yield savings hence looking for a better options, now I’m somewhat thinking to go on Large CAP Mutual Funds.