Investment for guaranteed return?

POSTED BY Yogesh ON June 17, 2012 1:03 am COMMENTS (2)

My mother in law wants to invest 1 lac for fix period of time of 3 or 5 years where she can get maximum guaranteed return.

kindly suggest me some scheme to invest to get maximum guaranteed return.

2 replies on this article “Investment for guaranteed return?”

  1. Dear Yogesh, If she is a Sr. Citizen, she is eligible for a bit extra interest rate. Ask her to open a FD in the bank she is already having SB account.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.