POSTED BY April 6, 2014 9:49 am COMMENTS (3)ON
I am planning to invest 27,000 per month (SIP) in Mutual Funds for long term which is minimum 15 to 25 years for different goals like children marriage, education and my retirement.
Planning to go with below options
1) Franklin India Bluechip Fund (G) – 7000 per month
2) ICICI Prudential Dynamic Plan (G) – 15000 per month
3) Goldman Sachs gold ETF or R* Gold ETF (Reliance) – 5000 per month
1) ICICI Prudential Dynamic Plan (G) – is a diverisifed equity MF. Is it suitable for long term investment?
2) For gold ETF which one is better Goldman or R*?
3) Is my understanding correct that I can sell my gold ETF after few years and get money (as per current gold rate) which I can use for other purpose.