POSTED BY naresh_14 ON July 28, 2011 6:59 pm COMMENTS (2)

I, by mistake uploaded XML file though still a partial amount of tax is to be paid (FY 2011-12). Please help what can be the corrective solution now.


2 replies on this article “INCOME TAX FILING”

  1. naresh_14 says:

    Thanks Manish, being there and helpful.

  2. You need to clear all your dues first , pay that 1200 tax at

    You will get a challan number , you need to refile your taxes now and mention that challan number in the tax return .

    Once you get your ITR-V , just send it to the Bangalore address mentioned at

    Thats all

    See : http://localhost/jagoforum2/query-regarding-itrv/1768/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.