How to withdraw PF from the company who closed their office and changed their name?

POSTED BY MD RAZI HAIDER ON March 26, 2014 8:15 pm COMMENTS (7)

I was an employee of one company and now I got the information from some reliable sources that the company has Changed their names and closed their Offices.

What to do and how to withdraw the PF from that company.

And also company debited my PF and it is not deposited to PF office for four months Approx.


7 replies on this article “How to withdraw PF from the company who closed their office and changed their name?”

  1. ashalanshu says:

    Dear Razi, please read the article posted by dear Manish on filing RTI for PF.



  2. MD RAZI HAIDER says:

    Dear Ashal
    Kindly guide me how to File an RTI and Also how to file a criminal case on my Previous Employer,those who have changed their company name and shifted their office in Chennai some other places.The office staff and other people are same as per my best knowledge and sources.

  3. ashalanshu says:

    Dear Razi, please file an RTI application with the respective EPFO to provide the info on your PF account.



  4. MD RAZI HAIDER says:

    I had checked my EPF-E- Passbook,in which the last four months deposit was not showing.
    Now, in EPF sight message is coming invalid PF No.
    Now, I can’t check my PF online,I left the company in the month of November-13 and checked my PF status in the month of Feb-14 the message is showing in the epf sight invalid PF No.
    Please guide how to check and dowload my EPF E-Passbook.

  5. ashalanshu says:

    Dear Razi, if company has not deposited your PF money to EPFO, there is no PF amount for you. As simple as that. Yes, you have the option to file a criminal case against the promoters and other senior employees of old company who are still operating under the new name.



    1. MD RAZI HAIDER says:

      How to file a criminal case against the person who are running company with the new Name.
      How to file RTI to know the details of Previous Company and New Company in Chennai.

  6. curiousraj says:

    Regarding withdrawal you can get signature of a gazetted officer and mentioning the reason why you did not get signature of previous employer.
    How did you know that company has not deposited 4 months deduction to PF Office?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.