How to stop physical statements from Mutual Funds.

POSTED BY Ankur Gupta ON July 19, 2012 11:18 am COMMENTS (4)

Hello everyone,
I have my old address registered in my KYC and I am not able to update my new address as I dont have any address proof. Is there a way to stop the physical statement being delivered by post to my old address?

Thank you.

4 replies on this article “How to stop physical statements from Mutual Funds.”

  1. Dear Ankur, May I know the reason, why do you not have your current Residence Proof?



  2. BanyanFA says:

    Or lastly, you can send application to each of the MF house quoting your folio number, fund name and asking them to switch to email based statements. Do not forget to mention your email id.

  3. Atul says:

    Hi Ankur,

    Visit the URL “”

    Fill in the following data:

    1. AMC Name
    2. Folio no
    3. Your Email
    4. You would like Account Statements to be sent: via Email

    This has worked for me.

    Save paper.



  4. Anand says:

    yes, you can call their toll free customer care number, give them the folio number and ask them to stop physical statements.

    e.g. hdfc mf number is 1800-233-6767

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.