How to search my old investments done in last 10 yrs ?

POSTED BY manjeetdeswal ON November 19, 2014 9:31 am COMMENTS (4)


I would like to know if there is a way I can find out about my old investments? I do not have a track of what I invested in, in the last 10 years. Can I find it out somehow?

I have invested in Mutual Funds, SIP, ULIPs etc. All of it has been for tax saving purpose except SIPs



4 replies on this article “How to search my old investments done in last 10 yrs ?”

  1. madhuarepalli says:


    What is CAMS. How it helps.


    1. Hemanth says:

      Every AMC must appoint a Registrar and Transfer Agent (aka RTA) to process all the trasactions for the AMC. So, RTA is the one which will do all the paper work for the AMC.

      In India, there are 2 major RTAs – CAMS, KARVY.

      Most of the AMCs have RTA as one of these except 2-3.

      So, if you want to do a transaction, you can reach the respective RTA and do.

  2. Hemanth says:

    You can get the Consolidated account statement from CAMS in the below link. This will include all the investments made in AMCs for which either CAMS, KARVY, FTAMIL is the RTA.

  3. Ajay says:

    Mutual Funds – Lumpsum and SIPs. If you have given the PAN then you can get the details. Not sure if you can visit CAMS office and ask them if they can do a search on mobile number, account number, name etc. Give it a try.

    ULIP – Contact the Insurance company and they will help you out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.