How to get NOC for settled amount paid for HDFC credit card ?

POSTED BY Ram7862 ON May 9, 2014 8:27 am COMMENTS (16)


I had HDFC credit card. I checked my original and duplicate statement and found conflict in it. It has different amount for services. It had 1500 Aprox with in 3 months. I wrote mail to dpt  but got unusual reply that It has been done which I can’t see till now. I stooped payment. Finally I settled it with partially payment. but when I requested for NOC they are asking for full amount of INR 50000. Kindly suggest how I can get NOC from them.



16 replies on this article “How to get NOC for settled amount paid for HDFC credit card ?”

  1. Ravi kumar Yadav says:

    I clear mt hdfc Credit card And close card i required NOC .plz Given noc

  2. parminder pal singh vendil says:

    Hi anuradha ,i had a hdfc credit card and i settled the amount and recieved the noc letter ,but since then i got a weekly message from hdfc bank that i have (-51045rs due in my account),initially i dint bother about that ,but now i think because of this ,my icici bank account got freeze ,means debit freeze,its been done by deputy commissioner and my bank RM says that she wil not shre the notice ,but she will tell me which authority should i visit to clear this .I m really confused what to do

    1. Jagoinvestor says:

      Did you reach out to clear this with HDFC credit card customer care? A lot of times, there are fraud call on this also

  3. Vinayagamoorthy says:

    Hi Team,
    How do I get hdfc credit card NOC letter. Please advice


    1. Anuradha Singh says:

      Hello Vinayagamoorthy,

      You can approach HDFC Bank for the NOC of credit card. Visit there branch and they will help you out.

      Thank You

  4. Anilbhai H Patel says:

    I had HDFC credit card and i surundered that card in october 2015 by paying the settlement amount , Bank gave me a letter (I guess NOC) , please provide noc my card number was 4577041000759182

    1. Anuradha Singh says:

      Hello Mr. Patel, We don’t provide any kind of NOC. Kindly contact your bank for this query. Thank You


  5. Parul says:

    this side Parul. client of hdfc , i had used the credit card of hdfc bank , all the amount used by me was settled and now the noc i want to collect form where i can get the noc please guide me. I have consult to bank branch but they deny to give and customer care didn’t connect the call to any agent.
    Please suggest me to clear for the same.
    thank you

    1. Anuradha Singh says:

      Hello Mr. Parul, Please ask them the reason for not giving NOC, there might be some portion of dues still left. If still bank refuses to give you NOC if you have cleared all your balance then in this case you can complain directly to RBI.Thank You


  6. Raja says:

    Hi i having HDFC Credit card limit of 35000 in 2014 they debit from my saving account 27500 a telecaller from bank called me to pay another 2500 to the card your credit card to close it, i paid it. After 3 years 2017 a person from Hdfc bank said your card still oped you need to pay 25000 for NOC, or pay 10000 for settlement, i issue the settlement letter, what i want to know, whst the process to close my credit card properly, kindly guide me.

    1. First thing you need to do is ask them the explaination on why you still have the balance when you already made the full payment. Then close it properly by paying any dues if any, and then take the NOC !

  7. shams says:

    I had HDFC credit card and i surundered that card in January 2015 by paying the settlement amount , Bank gave me a letter (I guess NOC) and I lost that , my question is can I get the same once again from HDFC bank ?

    1. Yes, but you need to check with them only for this.

  8. Ambreen says:

    Hi I was having a hdfc bank credit card. On which there was some outstanding but I never received any statement. In mean while i joined a new company n they have thwte salary account wotb hdfc and the very first month my salary got credited all of a sudden the whole salary of 55000 was deducted from my account. When I enquired about it they said it was my outstanding. But they have never issued any noc. Plz help me to find out how can I get the noc from bank for this credit card account.

  9. ashalanshu says:

    Dear Ram, do you mean to say along with the disputed 1500 Rs. you stopped payment for regular bill also that’s how it become 50000 Rs?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.