How to efile income tax for TDS alone

POSTED BY Push ON July 29, 2013 3:00 pm ONE COMMENT

tds I don’t have any income from salary in year 2012-2013.

I had some FD’s and bank has deducted some amount (Rs. 1459) and provided TDS for that.

For income tax filing:

Which form should i use ? is it ITR1?

Should I put income from other sources?

and where to put TDS details?

Details will be helpful.

Thanks in advance

One reply on this article “How to efile income tax for TDS alone”

  1. BanyanFA says:

    You can use ITR 1. You will put interest income in ‘Income From Other Sources’. TDS details will go under the TDS tab on the efiling sheet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.