How to claim full HRA exemption when landlord does not had PAN Card ?

POSTED BY ON June 29, 2014 4:11 pm NO COMMENTS

Dear Sir,

I am paying Rs. 14500/- per month, my house owner do give me rent receipts but doesn’t give his pan card photocopy as required by income tax authorities. when i insist, he says that he doesn’t have a pan card. Please advice me how to claim the HRA exemption in either case i.e. if he has pan card but not sharing it and if he doesn’t have a pan card. Also please advice if signature on revenue stamp is necessary on rent receipts for this purpose.

Thanking you


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.