How to Change the organization in the NPS record

POSTED BY Ravi Arya ON December 6, 2011 7:45 pm ONE COMMENT

I was working in a Central Govt. Organization earlier for a period of 1 year, where I had NPS Tier I account, But now I have left that organization and joined an organization where they do not use NPS.
Now I dont know whats the best way to contribute to my NPS account. Also, How should I change my Organization record…
I also tried crediting money to my NPS account via link from ONLINESBI, but my money was sent back to me with message “NPS REJ TXN – Sub does not belong to Unorganiz “.
Please suggest me what should I do…

Ravi Arya

One reply on this article “How to Change the organization in the NPS record”

  1. Dear Ravi Arya, as you were working in the Govt. job, your NPS account is a different one. Please apply for conversion of your govt. sponsored account to non govt. one. or opt for a surrender of the account.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.