How much time does it take to reach my CIBIL score to 750 ?

POSTED BY vaskar ON November 8, 2014 2:52 pm COMMENTS (5)

I previously applied for credit card 3/4 times and got rejected due to no credit score in CIBIL. Now I have got a credit card against a fixed deposit in SBI. I am using it for 3/4 months now. My avg monthly transaction is around Rs 3000. I need to apply for a Home loan in future and a credit score of 750 is a must for this.

Hence my question is, as I am using a credit card now and paying the bills in full regularly without any delay, how much time will it take to reach my CIBIL score to 750 mark? Any expert there to help me? A detailed answer is appreciated!

5 replies on this article “How much time does it take to reach my CIBIL score to 750 ?”

1. sanghamitra Behura says:

Bank is using a weapon called as CIBIL. Its only used for middle class and higher middle class people. Its not applicable for Mallya, Nirav Modi and so many higher class people. Will bank not check there CIBIL score when provided them Loan?

1. Jagoinvestor says:

Please share what issue are you facing?

2. vaskar says:

I have my salary a/c with citibank. Since I did not apply for a credit card during the time of a/c opening, they said they would not be able to provide CC unless I have 750 CIBIL. Besides, CITIBANK, SBI also rejected my application. Then I applied for a secured CC and got it.

1. Hemanth says:

Use this for six months atleast and then buy your CIBIL report from cibil.com, from that you will be able to know your score.

3. Hemanth says:

Which all banks rejected credit card as there is no history….. ? Also do u have a salary account with any bank ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.