how I can proceed to claim my refund.

POSTED BY etaxmentor ON March 25, 2013 12:51 pm COMMENTS (2)

I filed my IT return where I claimed a refund. The refund was adjusted by Income tax department against previous year for which I missed to file a return. Please advise how I can proceed to claim my refund.

2 replies on this article “how I can proceed to claim my refund.”

  1. Dear etaxmentor, first of all please pay the old dues & later on file for refund. As simple as that. 🙂



  2. If the refund was adjusted against previous year dues the taxman does not owe you any money. Just make you the opposite is not true!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.