POSTED BY March 13, 2012 10:51 am COMMENTS (8)ON
I am 23 now , and just started earning.
My salary is 30,000 per month (by hand) and want to start investments for my future needs and goals.
I made some home work and decided to invest in :
1) HDFC Top 200 Mutual Fund : SIP of 5000 per month for the period of 15 years or more.
2) Open a PPF account and invest 2000 every month for my retirement corpus.
3) HDFC Tax saver : SIP of 3000 per month , also for a period of 15 years or more.
4) 3000 per month in RD+Savings account as an Emergency fund.
Looking for a right Health Insurance for me and my parents (will be taking asap when i find a good one)
Will also take term insurance asap.
I will be increasing my portfolio when ever i get a hike in my salary(during course of time)
My Future Goals :
1) Buy a house and a car, 8-10 years from now (by taking Loan with some good down payment).
2) Retirement corpus of 3 crore.
3) Children fund of 30 lakhs after 20 years from now.
4) Sufficient Emergency fund all the time to meet any emergency requirements.
I may look optimistic.
But please have a look at my plan and provide your suggestions.
Krishna Kishore Appala
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved