I’m planning for Housing loan after 12 months from now.
Please guide me on certain issues:
– What should be the cash to be maintained in the Saving account of an individual, if for e.g. the cost of properties is RS 1Cr and salary is Rs 1 lacs.
– Do the bank consider the cash in Spouse’s ( plus kid account) account also?
– Do the bank consider in a positive, if the individual is having big corpus comprises of Mutual funds, RD & FD.
– Do the bank consider Insurance Terms plan in positive way.
– Do the bank consider in a positive if one bears Credit card and use only 50% of the limit?
– Do the bank consider in a positive if one clear entire Credit Card outstanding on or before the due date?
If all the above points are strongly positive, then still the CIBIL score do matters even if all the previous loans ( 6-7 years old) are cleared ( no write off, no settlement ).
Please provide me the expert suggestions.