house for income tax caluclations

POSTED BY etaxmentor ON December 20, 2012 3:37 pm COMMENTS (2)

I am having one house on my father name which is given for rent and one more house on my name in which we are staying. The rented one gives more rent than the other one where we are staying. Can I show the 2nd house for income tax caluclations leaving the rented one .

2 replies on this article “house for income tax caluclations”

  1. Yes like Biswa says , the both houses are on different names, so there is no question of first and second house, its just the first house for both of you .

  2. Biswa Singh says:

    One house is in your father name so no question of tax calculation concerning you. You leave in the house that is in your name so what tax calculation you are talking about. Also your question is completely vague and may not make any sesnse to many.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.