POSTED BY June 20, 2012 5:47 pm COMMENTS (13)ON
hi to all,
1. I and my wife both r defence employee married in 2009 and earning total amt of one lakh per month. presently we r saving Rs 35000 per month in special defence a/c which gives 8.5 interest per year,it also saves tax for both of us as 01 lakh saving inthis a/c is free from income tax .it also provides liquidity as i can take out money in two to three weeks.
2. we r also investing from last year rs 5000 each in sip (hdfc 200)- total rs 10000.
3. in 2008 before marriage i started a sip of rs 6000 per month of lock in period of 5 years to save tax . i continued with it till 2010 and then stopped it .my money is lying with my finacial planner he says i cannot take out that money before 5 years and what about tax benefits of this sip which ihave not availed .sip included(dsp black rock -rs 3000, birla sunlife -2000, kotak mahindra -1000) this was my monthly sip.
4. for both of us taxable income is around rs 5 lakhs and we both pay around rs 60000 in tax. plz help me save these taxes.
5. i also want to know whether i should invest the amt i have saved in my defence a/c around 7 lakh in market .as it is only giving 8.5 % return. plz suggest any fund which can be liquidify easily if required and gives more return.
6. i am planning to purchase aflat also around 30lakhs to 40 lakhs range in near future with loan from bank of around 30 lakhs
7. iam 32 years old plz help me plan my finances as i think i can invest more decesively but dont have knowledge.my goal is to have a bank balance of around 1.5 to 2 crore in next 12 years.