help me help to invest money

POSTED BY mohit kochhar ON November 13, 2010 5:11 pm ONE COMMENT

my age 29 years and i am got 30000 per month in hand for tax saving i

am investing in term insurance 2000/- sum insured of 10 lakh, health

insurance 6000/-, ppf 20k and mutual fund as sbi magnum tax gain

1000 and hdfc tax saver 2000/- through SIP. now i am planing to invest

for tax saving in 1) Reliance tax saver 1000/-
2) Fidelity Tax Saver 1000/-

and purly for long term investment for long term

3) DSPBR Equity  1500   /-
4) HDFC Balanced 1000  /-
5) HDFC top 200  1500 /-
through sip
and i want to invest around 80000/- for short term only about 5 months

or so. for that i choose lic floating rate fund-st-growth. so are the

above mutual fund are safe to invest.

One reply on this article “help me help to invest money”

  1. If you’re a long-term investor, why are you investing in balanced fund at age 29. Go for equity diversified fund like HDFC Equity Fund or Reliance Regular Savings Fund – Equity. That will give you more return in long-term.

    For Sec80C benefit, consider Birla sunlife tax relief 96 instead of reliance tax saver.

    Rest is fine.

    Hope it will help you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Download Our FREE Ebook!

Available only for first 100 people today

Download Our FREE Ebook!

Available only for first 100 people today