POSTED BY April 20, 2013 11:44 pm COMMENTS (4)ON
I want to take health insurance for my mother who is 48 years old (23/02/1964) . She doesn’t have any previous ailments apart from :
1. An fracture on the left knee before 10 years . She has no problem related to that since then
2. Ueterus removal operation before 5 years . She has no complication related to that since then.
I have seen two plans Apollo Munich OPTIMA RESTORE(3lkhs) and RELIGARE CARE(5lkhs) .
THese are my doubts :
1. Apollo is very good plan , but will they accept with 2 points which I have mentioned above .
2. Religare is pretty new and has no review online which is making me hesitant to buy this product .
3. Also if I have taken RELIGARE and it turns out to be a bad choice what will be my options in hand .
4. I dont understand the obsession of medimanage with RELIGARE . I have called three times and all times the CS peoples first advice is : Religare . Is there a tie up ?