Has the EPFO started online submission and processing of Transfer/Claim of EPF on July 1, 2013. The EPFO site has no info on this ?

POSTED BY Sabby Dos ON July 5, 2013 5:10 pm ONE COMMENT

Apply online for processing of Transfer or Claim of EPF from July 1, 2013, Has EPFO started this facility ? ?

The EPFO Earlier this year had announced that the online facility will start from July 1st 2013. Today on July 5th at least they must mention what is the update on that.

My last company management has changed and the new clerk asked me to bring the epf account statement seeing which they would sign the claim form. I went to EPFO and the clerks over there told me they can’t give account statement of account as that was not legal. however they showed me the PDF statement on their computer. My account started from May 2010 and closed on feb 2012. I told them that people can download e-statements for accounts that are on going. They said they had no idea how people were allowed to get e-statement. Frustarting !!!.  They can see the statement but can’t give printout. And people with ongoing accounts or those which closed after June 2012 can get e-statements ( same PDF file )

WHY don’t the EPFO inform their front office or public dealing staff about what announcements EPFO makes or what online facilities they start.

One reply on this article “Has the EPFO started online submission and processing of Transfer/Claim of EPF on July 1, 2013. The EPFO site has no info on this ?”

1. tell them you are filing a RTI and may be they get on track !

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.