POSTED BY September 21, 2012 1:14 pm COMMENTS (9)ON
Hi I am following up JAGOINVESTOR forum and it’s very good. Thanks for your neutral suggestions. It’s really very useful.
Now i want some assistance from your end. I am working in a private firm and please find the below details:
Age : 30
Size of family : 3 [wife (dependent) & father ( not dependent but i am paying all his insurance and med claim)]
Monthly income : 30 k
Monthly expenses : 10 k
Current investments :
1. LIC THE ENDOWMENT ASSURANCE POLICY (Premium : 4,646/- per year) SA: 1 lakh
2. LIC JEEVAN ANAND (Premium : 5,359 /- per year) SA: 1 lakh
3. ICIC LIFE STAGE PENSION (Premium : 20,000 / – per year)
4. KOTAK FLEXI PLAN II (REGULAR) (Premium : 20,000 /- per year) SA : 1 lakh
5. LIC’S BIMA ACCOUNT (Premium : 10,000 /- per year) SA: 1 lakh
6. IDBI FEDERAL TERMSURANCE PROTECTION PLAN with Premium Retun (Premium : 11,385/- per year) Sum Insured : 30 lakh
7. AEGON RELIGARE GURANTEED INCOME PLAN (For wife) (Premium : 15,000 /- per year) SA : 1 lakh
I am paying 30,000 /- insurance and Mediclaim : 5,500 /- per year (for my father)
Apart from this I have done SIP of 4,000 / – in four different funds
They are as follows:
· DSP BLACKROCK TOP 100 EQUITY FUND – Regular Plan – Growth
· HDFC TOP 200 Fund- Growth
· MIRAE ASSET INDIA OPPORTUNITIES FUND- Regular Plan -Growth
· MIRAE ASSET EMERGING BLUECHIP FUND- Regular Plan – Growth
I am also started a PPF account and contributing 12,000 /- p.a from this year.
I have also purchased Infrastructure bond of 40,000 / – for last two years for tax saving and NSC of 30,000 /-. Along with this I have a term deposit of 25,000 /-.Also have 90,000/- in MF (Tax Saving) and 25,000 /- in gold ETF.
My present company is giving PF and GRATUITY and also 5,00,000 /- for hospitalization for myself and my spouse.
Apart from this Personal accident insurance and group life insurance is there of 5,00,000/- and 5,00,000/- respectively.
But these facilities are till date i am with this concern so i have to think beyond that.
NOTE: Also need to plan keeping the income. as i am working in private company may be tomorrow the same income is not there.
Sorry for the detail explanation but i thought that without this financial planning solution cannot be made. Just suggest me now that am I going the right way or need to invest in something self to balance it. I want a diversified investment.