DSP BR Top 100

POSTED BY Kirubakaran ON August 23, 2012 2:29 pm COMMENTS (8)

Dear Sir,

Montly Rs.2000 save in DSPBR Top 100 fund. Please sugest me this fund is really good for long term purpsoe. or can i invest more amount in this fund. and also i invest Rs.2500.pm in HDFC TOp 200 fund. These all for my retirement purpose. My age is 32 and current i get salery is 23000/pm.

Pls help to me

regars

Kirubakaran.K

chennai

8 replies on this article “DSP BR Top 100”

1. Rahul Agarwal says:

Dear Kirubakaran

Your Cashflow decides your term insurance. Moreover while taking the term insurance do also opt for disability insurance, it is very much essential. But I would like to advice you to hire a financial advisor in your vicinity. You might have to shell out some money as fess for him but regular reviews are very essential for a perfect financial life. I have seen the effect of it.

Regards
    Rahul

2. Rahul Agarwal says:

Dear Kirubakaran

Yes you will easily achieve your retirement goal. Your Emergency fund is ok but your are seriously under insured and prefer buying a term plan for insurance rather than other insurance products.

Regards
    Rahul Agarwal
    Director
    Santushti Securities Pvt Ltd, Lucknow

1. Kirubakaran says:

Dear Rahul,
      Excellent reply. Surely this month i take term insurance for 50 lak. is it ok t or i will take i crore term insurance.
      Next month i will get marriage. so me my wife think better education and good life to our child’s. How to manage my financial plan in my life for decent life. i dont need luxurious life.

Pls advice to me. u r are the right person to give some ideas for me

regards
      Kirubakaran.K
      Chennai

3. Rahul Agarwal says:

Dear Kirubakaran

You are on the right track. I think the SIPs you have started will be enough for your retirement. Do start saving for other goals also . But do take a calculated risk on your portfolio.

Regards
    Rahul Agarwal

4. Dear Kirubakaran, if you do have capacity to invest more, please increase the investment both the funds mentioned by you.

Thanks

Ashal

1. Kirubakaran says:

Dear Ashal and Rahul,
      Thank you for you valuable and swift responce. Next month i will add Rs1000/pm in DSPBR Top 100 fund. My ambition is Rs 1 crore for my retirement. Pls tell me this is enough or any other financial plan is their to reach my goal. and I have emergency fund Rs.40000. and LIC Beema Gold Policy Rs 2 lac. Monthly automatically go to Rs.1500/pm to my PF.

Pls advice to me

regards
      Kirubakaran.k
      Chennai

1. Dear Kirubakaran, May I know the calculation? How did you reach to the figure 1Crore? Is it any calculation or simply the number that you feel ‘ll provide you enough ammunition to stay alive in post retired life?

Thanks

Ashal

2. Kirubakaran says:

Dear Ashal and Rahul,
      Thank you for you valuable and swift responce. Next month i will add Rs1000/pm in DSPBR Top 100 fund. My ambition is Rs 1 crore for my retirement. Pls tell me this is enough or any other financial plan is their to reach my goal. and I have emergency fund Rs.40000. and LIC Beema Gold Policy Rs 2 lac. Monthly automatically go to Rs.1500/pm to my PF.

Pls advice to me

regards
      Kirubakaran.k
      Chennai

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.