Documents required for EPF withdrawal after change in name because of marriage

POSTED BY Yogesh K ON May 26, 2014 7:00 pm NO COMMENTS

My wife left her job 7 year ago and now she wants to withdraw her EPF amount. Her EPF account is with her old name (name before marriage). She has active bank account with old name. But she does not have identity proof with old name. Her PAN card & passport holds new name (name after marriage).

Please let me know she should fill form 10c, form 19 and Indemnity Bond by which name? If she submits new PAN/Passport xerox copy with attested marriage certificate whether it will be considered as her identity proof ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.