Declaring Previous Employer data in Form 12B ?

POSTED BY Zaib ON January 30, 2014 11:54 am COMMENTS (2)

Dear friends, I have a query regarding Form 12B. I switched employment during this fiscal year. Do I need to declare my previous employer’s in Form 12B or will I be able to use Form 16 from both employers while filing returns?

Please advise, I’m really confused!

2 replies on this article “Declaring Previous Employer data in Form 12B ?”

  1. Zaib says:

    Thanks I’ve done the same 🙂

  2. ashalanshu says:

    Dear Zaib, to get the TDS adjustment with new employer, please declare in form 12B for your past income data.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.