POSTED BY January 14, 2012 12:49 pm COMMENTS (7)ON
I am a 29 yr old Merchant Navy Officer.
I am current portfolio is:
1. PPF: 70,000 p.a.
2. Canara Rebeco Equity Diversified Growth – SIP 2000 p.m.
3. Canara Robeco Force Retail Growth – SIP 2000 p.m.
4. LIC Jeevan Anand – 10,400 p.a.
On my last visit to my bankers HDFC and ICICI, the following plans were presented to me:
1. HDFC Pro Growth Super II
2. HDFC Crest
3. HDFC Savings Assurance Plan
4. HDFC Classic Assurance Plan
5. ICICI Pinnacle
6. ICICI Return Guaranteed Fund
I prefer keeping my investments and Insurance separate. Moreover since i am out of the country for most of year i am unable to track my investments (switching, etc).
I am planning to buy a term plan from ICICI for a cover of 1 Cr.
Kindly advise a financial plan for me. Are the above mentioned HDFC & ICICI plans suitable for me keeping in mind i cannot track my money for most part of the year.
I am looking to invest 50k per month with a target of 4-5 cr after 20 yrs. Kindly advise.