copies of IT Returns filed previous years

POSTED BY satish chandra ON May 20, 2013 1:28 pm COMMENTS (3)

I have submitted IT Returns from past 6 years. 

I need to take printout of them.

Can i do this online ?

I dont have any documents saved related to IT Returns.

3 replies on this article “copies of IT Returns filed previous years”

  1. Dear Satish, the million Dollar question is, how did you file these returns? Online or offline? Answer ‘ll be different for each case.



  2. Ashish says:

    Hi Satish,

    Sorry, the correct website address is

    Mistakenly put as .COM


  3. Ashish says:

    Dear Satish,

    In case you have filed your returns online then you can download a copy of your returns. These are available from the AY 2007-08 on Just logon to the e-filing site

    Go to My account, choose my returns and click on Acknowledgement number of respective AY and then you can download the copies of your returns filed.

    Hope this would be useful for you. But in case you have filed your returns offline then you can not download from online portal.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.