CIBIL score of 791 still application rejecting.

POSTED BY Ashish ON July 23, 2012 5:14 pm COMMENTS (8)

Hi All,
I has my pending amount of Credit Card and they put my name in RBI as a result my CIBIL fell down. But then I paid full amount to bank of Rs. 5900. There was no pending amount and I even got NOC from bank. But my applications were getting rejected. Then I fetched my CIBIL score and it was 791.
I wonder what is causing problem for my applications.
One of the Bank is saying you have CIBIL problem.
I have my CIBIL report with me, can any one have a review and comment over my credit history.

8 replies on this article “CIBIL score of 791 still application rejecting.”

1. Ashish says:

Thanks Friend!
    Please forward me your emailid.
    I will forward you the report along with details.

Thanks in Anticipation,
    Ashish

1. Dear Ashish, please check my profile for my mail-id.

Thanks

Ashal

2. S B says:

Ashish,

CIBIL TransUnion Score of 791 is a good score. Can you tell me when was your last application and what product did you apply for?

If the application was for Credit card or personal loan, there are 2 possible explanations.

1) The bank may be using a high cut-off for score (such as score > 800). A lot of banks have tightened credit over last 2 years after experiencing heavy losses on their unsecured portfolios.

2) The bank may be looking at your amount past due of Rs 5900 and denying you credit despite having a good credit score.

If you still want me to review your credit report, I could do so. Please post your email id and I will contact you over email.

S B

3. Ashish says:

First of all thanks a lot Manish for your response!
    You have been very cooperative throughout this conversation.
    I wasn’t getting any help from anywhere regarding this.
    I don’t have any amount due and it is showing – in place of due amount.
    Still I have doubt, that’s why it will be very kind of you if you will have a look over my report briefly.
    Thanks in Anticipation,
    Ashish

1. Ashish

I can look at it, but I want you to take charge . If I can look at it , even you can make out conclusions out of it ,. And truely speaking its not rocket science . Its very simple to look at it . I will guide you on that.

Kindly look at this PDF from Cibil -http://www.cibil.com/sites/default/files/pdf/understanding-cir-ctc.pdf

And also see this video – http://www.cibil.com/video-credit-report-meaning

If still you have any query , come back – we will help you

Manish

4. Credit card is counted as loan only, because when you spend somthing on card , its a loan to be repaid back , Just see the accounts section first and see the remarks , what is the remark for that credit card ?

Also is there any amount pending from long time or did you settle your loan (paid less than the outstanding) earliar

Manish

5. ok , score is one thing . 791 is a good score . Now lets move to the report

In the ACCOUNTS section , is there any loan which still has a remark like “Settled” or “Written off” . How many days has passed since you make the payment to credit card ? because it takes around 60 days for them to update to CIBIL .

1. Ashish says:

I didn’t take any loan, it was just one card which gave me so much pain.

Can I send you my CIBIL report so that you can get an idea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Download Our FREE Ebook!

Available only for first 100 people today

Download Our FREE Ebook!

Available only for first 100 people today