CIBIL Problems

POSTED BY Vikram Dagur ON March 11, 2013 6:42 pm COMMENTS (2)

Dear Sir,

I want to know how we can remove negative credit from CIBIL. can i remove this by make payment of sattled amount to bank?

i sattled a BIL Account (Loan Ac) total amount was 11755.00 and bank offered waiver 6255.00 and settled on own will not mine. it settled in 2009.

now what i can do????

2 replies on this article “CIBIL Problems”

  1. Credexpert says:

    Dear Mr. Dagur,

    Yes, the only way to remove the settled remark from your report is by paying the outstanding amount against this settled account. Contact the bank for the same. However, the late payments would reflect on your report even after the payment.


  2. Dear Vikram, to correct past mistakes, please contact your bank for this old outstanding, pay all the due amount & your report card ‘ll improve for sure.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.