February 11, 2012 4:53 pm
What are the good institutes for CFP certificaitons? I have came across IIFP, surat. How i can check accrediation of its cfp certificaiton?
Same like you i am from engineering background. But i would like to know the procedure to start ABC in Financial Learning. Some of the Ques: are:
1. Is it require to have any academic degree to start for CFP?
2. Is correspondence/ online study also available?
3. I cant see IIFP in Authorised education center on the website mentioned by dear Justgrowmymoney. So i should consider that is the updated list on site?
4. Any help from CFP on this forum?
Dear JIG, I have no personal experience of dealing with IIFP. For more info on CFP, please visit
Yes online course materiel is available.
My best wishes in advance for your future.
i was reading through CFP when i came across this post and thought of answering them:
1) there is no education qualification you require to study for CFP although one with a graduate degree can apply for challenged status in which only one examination has to be given.. which is also supposed to be the toughest of all.
2) yes, correspondence/ online is also available.. there are many centers and IIFP is one of them.
3) i checked the latest list and IIFP is registered as an authorized study center.. therefore, you can definitely go with them. Their online course also seems to be the cheapest. You can go through various worksheets online plus through the institute.
please go through the link: http://www.fpsb.co.in/scripts/EPList.aspx
hope you find you way through!
Dear Jig, do you mean that you are planning to join this IIFP for your own education?
http://www.fpsb.co.in/scripts/CFPCertification.aspx is the only authority in India to award CFP. IIFP is a recognized education provider for taking up the CFP exam modules.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Subscribe to FREE Video Course + FREE Ebook + Future Email Updates
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join 1,60,000 email subscribers
FREE Video Lessons directly in your email daily
144 page PDF ebook with best articles from Jagoinvestor
Get future articles directly on your mailbox + updates
6 PART VIDEO COURSE
You are subscribed for FREE Course now, Check your Email
New here? Create an account