Can I Start investments with small amount like Rs 2,000 per month ?

POSTED BY lakshmiprasannakaridevara ON February 19, 2014 1:33 pm ONE COMMENT

Hi sir,

I am house wife. Monthly completing all expenses I am getting 2000/- as money for saving.but I am not saving because i don’t know how to save.why because that is very small amount .I am getting small amount but i don’t want to waste that.any saving with that 2000/-.means postal or any banks. please tell me any suggestions..

thanks

One reply on this article “Can I Start investments with small amount like Rs 2,000 per month ?”

1. ashalanshu says:

Dear Lakshmi, please open a normal Saving Bank account for yourself. Deposit your mly amount into it. From your SB account you can open a Recurring Deposit Account of say 1000 or 1500 Rs. You can instruct your bank to deposit the RD account automatically from your SB account. This is called Standing instruction.

You may open the RD account from 6 months to 120 months term as per your choice. At the end of the term you ‘ll get maturity amount which ‘ll have basic investment + interest on your investment.

Thanks

Ashal

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.