Can I register a Land if we have 15 yrs of house tax reciepts ?

POSTED BY venkat.tadi ON July 31, 2014 3:29 pm NO COMMENTS


I am Venkat from a village in Andhra Pradesh. My grandfather has a house land (from ancestors) which he divided to my father and uncle(my father’s bro).

They did it on stamped papers with three of them signs on it. Now I want to register that land. But I have a problem to gather all my family members for the registration as we have disputes in our family. We have the house tax receipts for the last 15 years on my father’s name. Kindly suggest if there are any possibilities to get my land registered with these documents.

Thanks in advance

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.