POSTED BY March 14, 2013 12:37 pm COMMENTS (6)ON
In additions to my previous questions, I want to add that currently I am investing as follows :-
1) 18000 Monthly as S.I.P in 8 MF accross different sectors including Gold, Infra, equity, etc.
2) 8400 Monthly in PPF ( 100000 ) annually in PPF.
3) 15000 – 30000 in physical gold ( Annually )
5) 6000 Monthly in RD.
Further to above I am paying following as my Insurance premiums.
1) 15000 in Max Newyork Life endownment plan. ( Annually ) for 1 individual .
2) 29000 ( Approx ) in LIC in two different policies. ( Annually ) for two individuals.
3) 6000 in Mediclaim from Sundaram. ( Annually ) for 3 members covering 5,00,000 each
4) 13000 in Health Insurance from Tata AIG . ( Annually ) for 3 members covering 26,00,000 each.
With additional inflow of income I have surplus 7000 / Month extra, left to be invested more.
I want a good suggestion on where should I invest them wisely so that I can gain maximum benifit in terms of returns and also Tax benifits.
Should i opt for more SI.P in Tax saving mutual funds or should I invest in other tools ?
Also note I planning to purchase a 2000 Sq ft flat in Kolkata with a maximum budget of 70,00,000 including renovation cost as well. Currently I am staying in a flat with approx valution of 45,00,000 and want to swap it with new one after selling it.
I dont wan’t to take major help from Home loan from bank as after calculation its seen that you end up paying 3 times the orignal loan amount to banks in long term.
Thus advice me the most fesible amount of loan that i should opt for and where should I park my income to fulfill the target of home as fast as possible as its known fact real estate prices will shoot by each passing time.
Also to simplfy for your suggentions my Approx annual Income is near about 10,00,000 annually, with a minimum monthly expenditure of around 35000 PM. Thus based on above data provided if anyone can suggest me any good options for more investments, or changing my current portfolio etc.
Thanks in advance.
2021 © Jagoinvestor.com All Right Reserved