POSTED BY October 8, 2012 2:42 pm COMMENTS (2)ON
am Ganesh, from Bangalore. I am 33 Yrs old, Married and have a 2Yrs old daugther.
My current protfolio is as below:
Policy NamePolicy TypePaying Premium/YearCoverage
LIC Jeevan AnandEndowment23446/300000
LIC Profit PlusULIP10000/50000
SBI Life Unit Plus IIIULIP25000/125000
Birla Sunlife Saral JeevanULIP12245/130000
Birla Sunlife Dream PlanULIP12915/229650
Apart from the above,
PPF account – 25000/Year each in my name and spouse
1. SBI Magnum TaxGain Growth Fund (ELSS) = invested as SIP for 3yrs. Current value Rs.70,000.00.
I am not happy with the returns of this fund. Since I have lock-in period of 3Yrs i could able to sell it off.
2. SBI Magnum Taxgain Divident = One time investment of Rs.10000.00
3. Sundaram Tax Saver – One time investment of Rs.15000.00
Considering the current volatile market trend, I am looking at my financial goals as below in the next 25 to 30 Yrs time frame.
1. Dream Home = 45Lks
2. Education Corpus for my daugther = 35Lks
3. Daughther Wedding corpus = 25Lks
4. Retierment corpus for myself and wife = 1.55Cr
5. Emergency Fund = Rs.15Lks
1. Please review my protfolio and suggest , considering my goal, what are the policies currently I hold will really help me in achieving the set goals?
2. Please suggest me some good Mutual Funds which will give me a consistent and real growth of 12 to 15% per year in long term?
3. Suggest me some way where I can get a regular income?