I am 32 years old and I am currently going to invest in the SIP as follows:
I am planning to invest 9000 per month in the following split –>
- Hybrid Fund (Equity Oriented) – 40% – INR 3600
- Multicap Fund -40% – INR 3600
- Mid&small cap -20% – INR 1800
The time frame I am looking at is more than 15 years. Besides, every year I\’ll be increasing my monthly investments (i.e SIPs) by 10-15%. My risk profile – as of now – is aggressive.
I have finalized the following funds:
- Hybrid Fund (Equity Oriented) – HDFC Balanced Fund – Growth
- Multicap Fund – DSP Black Rock Equity Fund – Regular Plan – Growth
- Mid&small cap – SBI Emerging Businesses Fund – Regular Plan – Growth
- Could you please advise me on my fund selection? Are the fund mentioned should be the ones I should invest in?
- In addition to above, I have been investing in SBI Magnum TaxGain (G) since last 3 years (Rs. 1000 per month). Should I continue to hold this fund?
Please let me know. Thanks in advance.