POSTED BY November 20, 2013 12:25 pm COMMENTS (4)ON
Has anyone had the experience of partial pre-payment on a home loan with SBI Maxgain account?
How was your experience in general? How much time did it take in the bank?
I also have some specific questions:
1. Did you have to visit the RACPC or you could do it at your loan servicing branch?
2. Did you get to choose whether you want to reduce the EMI or reduce the tenure?
3. Did anyone do it without changing the EMI? Can we prepay without changing the EMI or the tenure?
4. Did SBI officials put any limit on the number of times you can prepay in the tenure? (with or without a change in EMI)
5. Did they deduct the amount from your MaxGain account, if you had enough balance, or did they ask for a separate cheque?