To get mapped(linked) Multiple Accounts in SBI Branch to one user id of SBI Internet Banking(Online SBI)

POSTED BY Ashok Kumar ON July 12, 2013 10:04 pm COMMENTS (8)

I want to know if I get mapped(linked) Multiple Accounts in SBI Branch to one user id of SBI Internet Banking(Online SBI).
I mean suppose I have get mapped three accounts A,B and C to one user id of internet banking (online SBI) then will I get transaction rights on all three accounts?

I mean would I be able to transfer funds from Account A to Account B and Account C and vice versa using only one user id of internet banking?

8 replies on this article “To get mapped(linked) Multiple Accounts in SBI Branch to one user id of SBI Internet Banking(Online SBI)”

1. Torik says:

Could you help me step by step procedure for mapping another account in same net-banking account?

2. Torik says:

Ok, let me try

3. Torik says:

I want to merge another SBI saving account into my present net-banking account. CIF is different. How I can submit application?

1. That will be solved by SBI bank itself. Please contact them

4. Abhijit Mahato says:

To whom request to be made?

1. Torik says:

Chief Manager, SBI Aalo Branch

5. Ashok Kumar says:

Thanks))

6. Kirubhakaran Sundarrajan says:

Hi,

All bank accounts opened by a single customer in a single customer id or CIF can b accessed using a single netbanking login credentials and transactional rights is based on the customer, not the account..

If the account id or CIF is different, then you need to make a return request to link those accounts, only then you can do whatever transactions you wish to perform.

Kirubhakaran S

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.