Health Insurance with Maternity Coverage

POSTED BY Ram ON October 29, 2010 3:48 pm COMMENTS (3)

Does anybody know a health insurance plan which provides Maternity Coverage?

My company is not providing health insurance and I want to buy a cover which will include maternity coverage for my wife.

Thanks,

Ram.

3 replies on this article “Health Insurance with Maternity Coverage”

1. Apollo Munich Health Insurance amd Max Bupa provides Maternity coverage with 2/4 years waiting period.
    You can chk with Bajaj Capital , as they has special tied uppolicy with national, Iffco Tokyo and royal Sundaram in which maternity benefit is provided with waiting period of 9 months.

2. bharat shah says:

as for your information, one group insurance named ‘arogyaraksha’ from united india insurance limited for ‘indian bank’ account holders only is covering maternity @5% of total insurance cover after 9 months’ of 1st time of buying policy. may get more information from ‘indian bank’ web site.

3. rakesh says:

Usually employers provide maternity coverage along with health insurance. Its a group plan and they get it for a very cheap rate. However there is a limit of 50k on it. My employer provides 2L insurance plan to me and my fly with 50k maternity benefit.
    As for other insurance company i have never heard them providing maternity benefits but you can inquire/research on them.

Rakesh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.